virus per mil of semen
Feb 16, 2003
Dear Dr Holodniy,
Could you pleaase tell me what the range is of cell free HIV virus per mil of semen?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In untreated men, the range is from < 50 to several hundred thousand copies/ml. In general it is usually 10 to 100 times less than the level in blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
- Hiv Rna Pcr Test 6 Weeks After Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.