Feb 16, 2003
Hi, Is having a mouth ulcer/sore directly correlate with having a low t-cell count/Aids, or can any hiv pos person get them? Thank You...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Mouth ulcers can be caused by a variety of things in HIV infected people. These include other infections, cancers, and certain HIV medications and other drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.