Feb 16, 2003
Hi, Is having a mouth ulcer/sore directly correlate with having a low t-cell count/Aids, or can any hiv pos person get them? Thank You...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Mouth ulcers can be caused by a variety of things in HIV infected people. These include other infections, cancers, and certain HIV medications and other drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.