Feb 16, 2003
Hi, Is having a mouth ulcer/sore directly correlate with having a low t-cell count/Aids, or can any hiv pos person get them? Thank You...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Mouth ulcers can be caused by a variety of things in HIV infected people. These include other infections, cancers, and certain HIV medications and other drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.