Feb 16, 2003
I had a PCR DNA test at apprxmte 3 weeks after exposure. This test result was negative. Am I Hiv negative. Does this look directly for the virus? Please respond. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The test looks directly for the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.