Feb 16, 2003
I had a PCR DNA test at apprxmte 3 weeks after exposure. This test result was negative. Am I Hiv negative. Does this look directly for the virus? Please respond. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The test looks directly for the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.