Feb 16, 2003
I had a PCR DNA test at apprxmte 3 weeks after exposure. This test result was negative. Am I Hiv negative. Does this look directly for the virus? Please respond. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The test looks directly for the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Hep B Vaccine And Antibiotics
- What Are Good Essential Oils For Hepatitis C?
- Odds Of Having Hiv With No Symptoms
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.