Do blood tests show hiv?

I would like to know, if regular blood tests, CBC, and pre-surgical blood labs would tell if a person is HIV or not? I have had alot of tests done over the past year, and I was just wondering if I were Positive,if it would show up on any of the blood work Ive had or if I would have to ask for an actual HIV test to be done in order to be sure? I would hope that before any kind of surgery, a hospital would definately check to see if a patient was HIV positive or not and if they were, would inform the patient of that information. I do not think I have HIV, but this is just a question Ive been curious about.

No, general medical labs will not tell you whether you have HIV infection. In most places you would have to give permission for them to do a HIV test, so it's unlikely they would do it without your knowledge.

aids
Window Period Info from CDC -- Please Post