Feb 15, 2003
when did aids get started?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Generally the first reported cases started appearing in the 1981. There have been a few cases reported prior to that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Everyday Dizziness?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Effects Of Aloe Vera On Hiv
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.