The REAL risk of transmission?

My partner was diagnosed last year as +ve. He has been infected for 10 years, on reflection we know the episode that must have lead to infection and I have been with him throughout this time. By the time he was diagnosed his VL was 110,000. I am -ve dispite higher risk activities such as anal sex. What is the real risk of transmission now that HAART has reduced his VL to undectable. I feel the health care professionals do not dare to say it is really very very small given our history.

The risk of transmission is very low, but not zero. Just because the plasma VL is undetectable, does not mean there are not circulating infected cells, which could be present in bodily secretions and result in infection.

VL, CPR both Negative, Alla antibody tests positive, Low CD4
Vaccine for monkeys