Jan 25, 2003
Is there evidence that co-infection superimposed on HIV infection (such as Hep) would dramatically lower HIV viremia until immune system has dealt with or cleared the Hep?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not to my knowledge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.