test question

I just read another topic about undetectable viral load in people who were long term non-progressers....having "cell free virus in plasma" that would be "below the threshhold of conventional assays"

Could that include the initial test to detect the antibody? Is there a point in the disease where the blood stops producing antibodies as it is not a new infection in the body? I'd really like an answer for that last one.

Am I to understand the the initial test does not assess VL?

If a person is undetectable for one reason or another as far as blood tests are concerned what what be the most obvious changes that they would be going through?....From the percpective of a long term non-progresser?

If conventional test could not detect a low VL.....what could? I will be waiting for a response via E-mail so go into as much detail as you could, please. Thanks.

People who are long term nonprogressors with undetectable HIV-1 viral loads in blood, still have positive HIV antibody tests.

HIV2 incidence in USA
NON PROGRESSOR