|HIV2 incidence in USA
Jan 25, 2003
I tested ELISA positive after 12 days from exposure; but Western for HIV1 (only) negative. They are going to do another test for HIV2. How prevalent is HIV 2 in the USA. I am low risk, partner also. Very scared.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extremely rare. Only a few cases have been documented by the CDC in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Sore Testicles?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.