How am I doing
Jan 25, 2003
I have been taking combiver/nevaripine for nearly two years now, originaly my cd4 was low at 9 and viral load off the charts, 2 years later my most recent cd4 is 368 and v/l is undetectable. It,s been a rough year but things seem to be getting alot better. Are my counts right for the time I have been taking meds. Thanks for your answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think your numbers are great. Keep up the good work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- What Is The Risk Of Sucking Penis?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.