How am I doing
Jan 25, 2003
I have been taking combiver/nevaripine for nearly two years now, originaly my cd4 was low at 9 and viral load off the charts, 2 years later my most recent cd4 is 368 and v/l is undetectable. It,s been a rough year but things seem to be getting alot better. Are my counts right for the time I have been taking meds. Thanks for your answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I think your numbers are great. Keep up the good work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
- Negative At Six Weeks Positive At Three Months
- Sex With Condom During Menstrual Cycle
- Hiv Symptoms Show Up After 5 Years
- One Time Sex Chances Of Transmission Hiv
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.