Could altering the optimum pH for Aids to thrive facilitate healing?

What is the ideal body pH that the HIV needs to thrive? Could marginally altering this, ie more acidic or alkaline, facilitate healing or effective treatment? (I know that the body pH can not be altered much, or disease & death can result.) Thank you.

I'm not sure I know the answer to the question. I do know that altering the pH in cell culture affects viral production in mononuclear cells. That may have more to do with the health/viability of the cells that need to be living in order for the virus to replicate.

lymphadinopathy in hiv
VL and vaccines