Could altering the optimum pH for Aids to thrive facilitate healing?
Jan 10, 2003
What is the ideal body pH that the HIV needs to thrive? Could marginally altering this, ie more acidic or alkaline, facilitate healing or effective treatment? (I know that the body pH can not be altered much, or disease & death can result.) Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I'm not sure I know the answer to the question. I do know that altering the pH in cell culture affects viral production in mononuclear cells. That may have more to do with the health/viability of the cells that need to be living in order for the virus to replicate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.