help me please

my tcells are 344 and my vload is 16000 do you think i should start meds i was on meds before but my doctor said i didnt need them becuase my tcells where 843 vload was untedec 5 months can you tell me what i should do thank you

Given that you had a good virologic and immunologic response to treatment, and now your CD4 count has decreased significantly from the levels when you were on treatment, it looks like starting treatment again might be the way to go. The current guidelines suggest starting treatment (in those who have never had treatment before) when the CD4 count is < 350 and/or the viral load is > 50,000. You are about there.

What does this indicate?
Tests for HIV-2