CD4/CD8 ratio over time from 0 to 1

Dear Doc. After a year of monitoring My CD4/CD8 ratio came from 0 to 1 (after 4 labs test) the percentage from 32 to 37 the VL from 22.000 to 89000 absolute CD4 610 32 to 475 ,37) WBC from 5.01 to 4.4 I think being positive from 3 years and tested only last year. Before the last lab test only 15 days I had a flu shoot and being ill as a consequence. What do You think about this variations? (During the year I had a decline in VL from 45000 to 22000 and CD4 percentage from 36 to 32 and finally 37 CD4 from 414.36 635. 35 436.34 and 610.32 the last 476.37.) Thank You Very Much.

I don't see much of a trend either way. It looks like over the last year, that although your absolute CD4 count has swung around, the percentage is relatively stable, and in fact is up for the last test. The viral load, again although looking like there is some fluctuation, is within the variability of the assay (about 3 times or 3 fold)

negative and positive
What does this indicate?