Biliruben direct out of ref. range < 0.1 *
Jan 6, 2003
A recent blood test for liver profile came back all in normal range. But the Bili direct said out of Ref. range <0.1* Is this something to worry ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.