|Biliruben direct out of ref. range < 0.1 *
Jan 6, 2003
A recent blood test for liver profile came back all in normal range. But the Bili direct said out of Ref. range <0.1* Is this something to worry ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Environmental And Lifestyle Factors Related To Hiv
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.