|Biliruben direct out of ref. range < 0.1 *
Jan 6, 2003
A recent blood test for liver profile came back all in normal range. But the Bili direct said out of Ref. range <0.1* Is this something to worry ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Have Safe Sex With Hiv Patient?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv Female To Male
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Nerves Rash Mistaken For Hiv Rash
- How Long Can Hiv Live In Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.