what does DIFF+ mean?
Dec 31, 2002
I just got my blood test back and I am not sure what to make of the results. MCV 96, MCH 33.3, RDW 10.7, MO 11.1, BA 0.6, MO# 0.82 It also says DIFF+ in the analytical alarms section. I am waiting for the results of other tests before I go back to the doctor. Can you please tell me what that means?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably differential. Which means that the subpopulations of white blood cells were counted as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Mild Foot Pain With Numbness A Sign Of HIV?
- How Long Does It Take To Contract The HIV/AIDS Virus After Sexual Intercourse?
- Can U Get Hiv If U Kiss Someone Who Has It?
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Elisa Test?
- Does Having Genital Warts Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Does Seborrheic Dermatitis Spread?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.