what does DIFF+ mean?
Dec 31, 2002
I just got my blood test back and I am not sure what to make of the results. MCV 96, MCH 33.3, RDW 10.7, MO 11.1, BA 0.6, MO# 0.82 It also says DIFF+ in the analytical alarms section. I am waiting for the results of other tests before I go back to the doctor. Can you please tell me what that means?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably differential. Which means that the subpopulations of white blood cells were counted as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can Men Get Hiv From A Blow Job?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.