|Full blood count
Dec 15, 2002
Hi I was wondering, if a person was infected with HIV, and just had a normal full blood count, what could the results be from this and does a full blood count ever indicate infection, or not?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many people with HIV infection have normal blood counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Hiv Infected People's Blood Count?
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.