Full blood count
Dec 15, 2002
Hi I was wondering, if a person was infected with HIV, and just had a normal full blood count, what could the results be from this and does a full blood count ever indicate infection, or not?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many people with HIV infection have normal blood counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.