Dec 6, 2002
does hiv only attack t4 blood cells? if not what are the other types it affects
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, HIV can infect other cells like monocytes and tissue based and lymph node macrophages.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.