Dec 6, 2002
does hiv only attack t4 blood cells? if not what are the other types it affects
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, HIV can infect other cells like monocytes and tissue based and lymph node macrophages.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Herpes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.