Viral Load & Immune response
Nov 24, 2002
From reading numerous answers I understand that viral load after acute stage can be reduced down to undetectable in plasma by 2-3 months after infection. 3 Questions: 1)Is this common? 2)Would antibodies have to be present for this to occur? 3)Would someone with undectectble virus 3 months after infection(w/o meds) generally stay this way? I appreciate your insight-Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO, YES, and perhaps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Sex With An Undetectable Bottom
- Best Medication For Neuropathy
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.