|Can ars appear, leave, and come again?
Nov 24, 2002
Hi Mark. Can ars come, go for days (without taking meds, e.g. painkillers, paracetamolium) and then come back? Thanks for an answer.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There can be waxing and waning symptoms over the first few weeks of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Late Can ARS Symptoms Appear?
- When Does Ars Normally Appear?
- Why ARS Symptoms Appear Late?
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.