Nov 17, 2002
Was diagnosed HIV+ 2mos ago w/test results cd4=470 &viral load=70,000;developing more baseline tests before considering treatment;doctor figures Ive been infected about 1 yr. Over past yr, other than bouts w/sore throat&swollen tonsils only other symptoms are changes in my semen/ejaculate...reduced volume, color not so white, although this seems to be changing and getting more back to normal. What is causing this, the infection? and should it get back to normal in time?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That seems unusual, unless you had some sort of ongoing additional infection in the urinary or genital tract. Although you don't describe any symptoms suggestive of this kind of process.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.