Acute Hiv/Hbv infection
Nov 17, 2002
If a person was recently infected with both hiv/hbv, (3 months)what would you recommend they do in terms of starting hiv treatment. Do you think a person who was simultaneously infected would have the immune responce to clear the hep? Would implementing Haart right away help the immune system to clear the hep b? This is very important and your expert advise would be invaluable.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.