|WB band appearence
Nov 17, 2002
Assuming that someone is infected is it normal to see more than 3 bands appear on the WB at the 3 month period after infection or does it take longer for 3 or more bands to appear?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would certainly see at least 3 bands on a western blot after 3 months of HIV infection. It may take longer for all bands to become positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Association Of Bells Palsy With Hepatitis C Virus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.