|symptoms vs antibodies
Nov 17, 2002
Do the symptoms associated with ARS go away because the body starts producing antibodies and starts fighting the disease?
Can you test positive while you are experiencing symptoms?
If someone is still having symptoms 13 weeks after a possibly exposure would you expect a antibody test be positive?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes to all three.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.