small bumps in vaginal area?
Nov 17, 2002
I have recently found small bumps that look like they are part of my skin in my vaginal area. I'm not sure what to do or what they are?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to see a physician to make a diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Acute Hiv And Acne
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.