RE-Is this overtreatment ?

Dear Dr,

I have been having thrush for quite some time now. My cd4 has moved from 554 to 317 then back to 470 over 1.5 years.

My viral load has moved from less than 10 000 to 35 000 figures I consider erroneous over the same period.

But for a white paste (thrush) on my tongue that goes temporally when I wash my mouth and returns later and fatigue I have had no problems over these 3 years since I was diagnosed.

Have taken on the whole over 1.5 years over 40 tablets of forcan 200 and daktarin gel but the white paste on my tongue wont go away permanently.

Does it now mean that I have over treated and cleared myself for it and become resistant to and what should I do next.

Does this white paste (thrush) still constitute a danger to my health even after this treatment ?.

thanks for taking your time.

First, it would be helpful to establish a diagnosis of what this actually is. Second, if this is a yeast infection, to determine in the lab whether the yeast is resistant to antibiotics or not.

viral load 500,000
high potassium level in blood count