Nov 17, 2002
I understand that skin is a natural barrier against visues. If I have cuticles that are healing (not bleeding) but sensitive to say lemon juice, because the skin has not fully healed; is there access for a virus to enter my bloodtream? Is the bloodstream closed off to viruses at this stage in healing?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No data to answer this question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.