I donit under stand my lab test result

I have diagnosed that I am HIV+ in the 10/12/02, I live in Ethiopia so many people with the same problem But almost no professionals, I get the information I need from your web site (the body) but this is the first time I ask question I really need to now the answer pleas help me out. I am confused with my lab taste result I will try to write it down so you can see the different I have done my tests in my country and in German.

Place Date CD4 Ab.count Viral Load CD4/CD8 Ratio German 13/12/01 695 17,600 0.33 Ethiopia 09/03/02 570 45,240 0.43 Ethiopia 01/07/02 557 ND 0.41 Ethiopia 07/08/02 529 7281 0.61 German 10/10/02 453 3500 0.47

I am not in any treatment, why my viral Load and CD4 count is going down so fast is this normal

There were probably different assays used for both the viral load and CD4 count and ratio in the different countries. I can't really tell if there is a trend down in CD4 count or not. I think you need to have a new point done on your next visit from the German lab. Otherwise if you get the labs done in Ethiopia, they may be inconsistent again compared to the German labs.

what isthe difrent?
Hypercoagualation + diabetes + lypodystrophy + hypogonadism diet