what isthe difrent?
Oct 14, 2002
What is the difrent betwen HIV1 one and HIV2?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
They are viruses in the same family. They require different blood tests to make a diagnosis and the clinical disease can be somewhat different.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- Can I Get Hiv From Using Public Restrooms?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Duration Of Acute Phase Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.