Detect Viral Load For HIV-2
Oct 11, 2002
Dear Doctor, Is there a way to detect viral Load for HIV-2 posotive?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no commercially available HIV 2 viral load tests. They are only available from research labs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.