Detect Viral Load For HIV-2
Oct 11, 2002
Dear Doctor, Is there a way to detect viral Load for HIV-2 posotive?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no commercially available HIV 2 viral load tests. They are only available from research labs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Condom During Menstrual Cycle
- What Are The Risks From Fingering Someone?
- Why Does Hiv Die Quickly Outside The Body?
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.