|how many cell-fee HIV need to infect a vagina
Oct 11, 2002
If HIV is transmitted from man to woman, is it true that only a few cell-free particles are required for infection to occur via the vagina and if so, how few cell-free particles are required?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The answer is truly unknowable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.