How much virus needed?
Oct 4, 2002
Is it common for a newly infected person(3months after exposure) experiencing rash, direah, headaches, joint pains, to have undetectable viral load, <50 but, detectable antibodies?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Stomach Cramps And Hiv
- What Is The Earliest Hiv Can Show Up In A Blood Test?
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- Menstrual Blood Public Restrooms And Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.