Oct 2, 2002
Thank you for your answer in which you state that the HIV cell-free viral load ranges from a few hundred to a million copies/ml of infected semen.
Could you please quote the journal/s and refences this research is published in?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Go to the PubMed website where you can search those terms and look up all the published papers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Will Clindamycin Cure Chlamydia?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.