Oct 2, 2002
Thank you for your answer in which you state that the HIV cell-free viral load ranges from a few hundred to a million copies/ml of infected semen.
Could you please quote the journal/s and refences this research is published in?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Go to the PubMed website where you can search those terms and look up all the published papers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.