Am I Better?
Sep 22, 2002
I was diagnosed this June (2002). I was started on Crixivan and Combivir immediately. Initially had Viral load of 5840 and CD4 of 290. After 3 months my VL is "undetectable" and my CD4 is 467. What's your take on my current labs. Anxious...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- When Does Diarrhea Start After Hiv Infection?
- Hiv Causes And Solutions
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.