Am I Better?
Sep 22, 2002
I was diagnosed this June (2002). I was started on Crixivan and Combivir immediately. Initially had Viral load of 5840 and CD4 of 290. After 3 months my VL is "undetectable" and my CD4 is 467. What's your take on my current labs. Anxious...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- Hepatitis C And Swollen Stomach
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.