Sep 22, 2002
hi dr. holodniy, if hiv fluids entered the body through contact with a gland such as tosils or the adenoid gland, could hiv travel to other glands without going through the blood stream? can hiv infect the lymph system on its own? or does it HAVE to enter the blood in order to get to other glands?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would have to go that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.