|Thank you again
Sep 15, 2002
Dr Holodniy, thank you for your response to my last question re:HIV in vaginal fluids. Could you assist me again? In comparison to Semen what is the diffrence between the amount of HIV found in vaginal fluids snd that found in semen? Could you direct me to any research on this subject? I appreciate your assiatance greatly.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
look at the PubMed website for articles published on the subject.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.