Sep 15, 2002
My latest blood test showed extremely high "eos"...but was not discussed with me. What is it?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A type of white blood cell. Many conditions could result in an increase in this kind of cell including drug reactions, allergies, asthma, certain kinds of parasitic infections, just to name a few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.