|what happens when your CD-4 count is zero?
Sep 13, 2002
what happens when your CD-4 count is zero?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
People are at great risk for developing opportunistic infections and malignancies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Do Shingles Blisters Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.