|Cell-free virus in semen
Sep 8, 2002
Dear Mark Could you please tell me the quantity of cell-free HIV virus present in 1mil of infected semen?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could range from a few hundred to a million copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Cell Does The Aids Virus Attack?
- Which Cells Are Attacked By Aids Virus?
- Headache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.