|I have to deal with the V.A
Sep 8, 2002
Dear Sirs: On May 30 02 I found out that I was hiv+ and hep C too. I finally got a lab test (one that did'nt get lost) a couple weeks ago, by going through channels and having to sign for it. I also don't have another appointment untill Oct. 31st! Here are my #s cd4 18.3 cd4 absolute 654 cd8 abs 1700 cd4/cd8 ratio 0.4 should I be on meds?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Enlarged Lymph Nodes Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.