|re:ELISA Positive, VL <50 ,HIV+?
Sep 8, 2002
Sorry- I did not indicate about my Western Blot test... My Doctor did not have the test taken. After I got my viral loads back she acted as if the testing was over and i was completely out of the woods. Do you think it should still be done? thanks Doctor, Lisa
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Any positive ELISA HIV antibody test should always be followed by a western blot test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Feces?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Foreplay?
- Can U Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Contract HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Drinking Water
- Dried Blood How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.