Hiv in bodyliquids.

Doctor, it is known that hiv in a hiv-infected person (not treated) has the RNAvirus in blood, semen, precum, vaginalliquids. And neglectable in urine, sweat, tears and saliva. Im I right? Is it true that semen has 100 till 5 times less virus as in the blood? And in lymph-liquid 100 times more as in the blood? Does the lymph-liquid comes out of the body and mix with precum/semen, vaginal liquids as an infection in the urethral track is present, meaning that it can rise the viralload astronomically? THIS IS THE POINT WHICH MAKES ME DOING THIS QUESTION: There is such an increase of stds and how much more do they make precum in a hiv-infected person infectable? Please give me corrections if I make mistakes in my statement. Thank you.

Your statements in general are correct. There is no quantitative data on the infectious nature of precum.

HIV Today- Aids Tomorrow
Waiting virus load result II