Held off for what length?
Sep 8, 2002
In your opinion, with our current medications, If a person was infected in the last month, hold long could they expect to delay the progression to aids.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps a normal life span. This of course has several caveats behind the statement, including other concomitant illnesses, genetic and immunologic background, adherence to medications, drug interactions and toxicities, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.