Held off for what length?
Sep 8, 2002
In your opinion, with our current medications, If a person was infected in the last month, hold long could they expect to delay the progression to aids.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps a normal life span. This of course has several caveats behind the statement, including other concomitant illnesses, genetic and immunologic background, adherence to medications, drug interactions and toxicities, etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Mutual Masturbation
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.