difference

I realize the method is different for testing viral load between pcr and dbna, but does the test itself consist of checkng the free plasma or does it have anything to do with what's inside the cells.The reason I ask is I ALWAYS have something show up on pcr <80 but am always undetectable by bdna <50. So can I asume I have free virus floating in my blood? I just don't understand how one test picks it up but the other test never does.I chose to stick with bdna really because of it's consistancy but am I just fooling myself?Thank you

They both check for virus in the plasma. There is variability of both assays at their level of detection.

Should I give doc the boot?
low NK cell count