Should I give doc the boot?

Dear Dr's, I am 23 years old and recently tested postiive for HIV-1 RNA. My first t-cell count was 420 VL 30,000 and one month later was T-Cell 560 and VL 5,000. I havent been taking as good care of myself as I should be this past month and was scheduled for some labs however my doctor is the most difficult person to contact and the assistants at the clinic do not return my calls so I can reschedule a appt. I am scared that in this month perhaps my counts my get poor again and that I may need meds or something and that my doctors office's lack of interet in me as a patient may be causing me to loose time. My Doctor herself is great...its just the issue of getting in the door. I dont want to loose the relationship with my doctor but cannot compromise my health...what do you recommend?

I can't comment specifically on what the logistical issues are with your doctor's practice. However, given those numbers, there is no urgency to start treatment right away.

Could not sequence?