try and answer
Sep 8, 2002
Please strecth out as usual and give me the list of once dialy hiv drugs that you think are effective and have less side effects as of today.
thanks for your efforts.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are now beginning to be too many options to list here. However, efavirenz, tenofovir, ddI, 3TC are all approved for once daily dosing. In addition, nevirapine and protease inhibitor combinations like fortovase/ritonavir (1600mg/100mg) or Kaletra can also be given once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Much B12 For Neuropathy?
- What Type Of Pathogen Is Hiv?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- Can Our Body Naturally Fight Off Hep C?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.