|try and answer
Sep 8, 2002
Please strecth out as usual and give me the list of once dialy hiv drugs that you think are effective and have less side effects as of today.
thanks for your efforts.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are now beginning to be too many options to list here. However, efavirenz, tenofovir, ddI, 3TC are all approved for once daily dosing. In addition, nevirapine and protease inhibitor combinations like fortovase/ritonavir (1600mg/100mg) or Kaletra can also be given once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Shingles Gets In The Brain?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.