|Manual method of detecting viral load and cd4 count
Sep 8, 2002
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what the manual method is. But given those numbers, you are in immunologically good shape, and if you are not on treatment, you don't need treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Neuropathy A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.