Manual method of detecting viral load and cd4 count
Sep 8, 2002
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what the manual method is. But given those numbers, you are in immunologically good shape, and if you are not on treatment, you don't need treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarrhea An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.