|Manual method of detecting viral load and cd4 count
Sep 8, 2002
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what the manual method is. But given those numbers, you are in immunologically good shape, and if you are not on treatment, you don't need treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.