Aug 30, 2002
In an HIV infected person, does there need to be antibodies present to ensure PCR test will be accurate?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.