Aug 30, 2002
In an HIV infected person, does there need to be antibodies present to ensure PCR test will be accurate?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Western Blot Blood Test For Herpes
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.