Aug 30, 2002
In an HIV infected person, does there need to be antibodies present to ensure PCR test will be accurate?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
- Getting Hiv From Blood On Clothes
- Hiv Transmission From Dried Blood On Towel
- How Effective Is Pep For Hiv Treatment?
- Per Contact Chance Contracting HIV Receptive Anal No Ejaculation
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.