Aug 30, 2002
In an HIV infected person, does there need to be antibodies present to ensure PCR test will be accurate?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.